Located in Bremerton, WA
Salary: $30hr+ DOE plus incentives
Local Kitsap County Airplane repair facility is looking to add more members to their team. Great opportunity for experienced airplane repair mechanics.
Duties will include the following:
- Troubleshoot and repair variety of small engine airplanes including bodies and motors.
- Ability to rebuild engines and perform cylinder overhaul on factory and after market airplanes.
- Keep detailed logs of repairs
- Provide routine maintenance
- 6+ yrs experience in small engine airplane repairs
- Ability to make clear and detailed logs
- Must be able to provide most of your own tools
- Must be able to work fast and efficient but ensure that repairs are being done to FAA standards and regulations
- A & P Certification required
Hours/Shift: M-F 7:00 am to 4:30 pm (Hours can fluctuate depending on deadlines)
Pay: $30+ DOE, plus performance incentives
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312