Location: Winona, Minnesota
Job ID: EC125
Title: Quality Manager Foundry / Castings
Seeking an experienced Quality Manager: This person will be our expert on all matters when it comes to quality at our facility(i.e. Foundry and Die Castings) (Blended Metals and Cast Aluminum Products). Looking for someone that''s detail oriented and a keen eye for Quality:
- Managerial Experience
- Read Blue-Prints and CAD Drawings
- Program Equipment using PLCs and various Software programs
- Audit and inspect castings
- Calibrate and maintain measuring equipment and Tooling Hardware
- Vendor Management and Customer Meetings
- Maintain QA Lab and Facilities
- Create inspection placards and stickers
- Be the Point-Person for our Quality Standards and ECO Standards: Engineering, Construction & Operations
- Create and update (DMN’s), Operate CMM, height gages, calipers, depth micrometers, and micrometers.
High School Diploma, Good Math Skills, Experience with CMM, Height-Gauges, Calipers, Micrometers. Have experience working with 3D Geometric shapes and Angles, Depths and etc.
Excellent Compensation, Full-Benefits and 401K