- Keep building in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, dusting office areas, removing trash and recycling. Stock, clean and disinfect all restrooms.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash and recyclables.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Dust, clean, or wipe desk areas and counters.
- Clean glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water, or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours.
Pay: $14.00-$15.00 Days and night shifts available.
Schedule for 1sth shift: Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and every other Thursday 5am-5pm
Schedule for 2nd Shift: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and every other Thursday 5pm-5am.
Schedule for 3rd Shift: Friday, Saturday, Sunday & every other Thursday 5am-5pm
Schedule for 4rd shift: Every other Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5pm-5am
Long pants (no sweats, capris, shorts, holes, rips or tears, rhinestones), shoes must be closed toed and heeled, shirt sleeves must be T-shirt length or longer.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."