Located in Quakertown, PA
Machine operator responsibilities include:
- Train to properly set-up and operate all equipment in the Blasting area, with supervisory instruction.
- Train to develop a thorough knowledge of all Standard Operational Procedures in the Blasting area
- Train to develop a basic knowledge of blasting medias, understanding their characteristics and applications.
- Train to develop a basic knowledge of the blasting equipment, understanding it''s characteristics and applications
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn while training to become a Finisher within the department.
- Plan daily work schedule accordingly to ensure the successful completion of all jobs on the schedule.
- Meet all required Production Standards.
- Monitor individual supplies usage in shop to assist in controlling operating costs (media and compound usage, equipment repair parts, auxiliary supplies such as gloves, towels, etc.)
Work for a great family owned company
Currently (1) 1st shift available - 7am-3:30pm
(2) 2nd shift available - 3-11:30pm
Call to schedule your interview: 610-489-4191
Express Office: Lansdale
19 Jenkins Avenue
Lansdale, PA 19446