Shipping / Receiving
Located in Libertyville, IL
We are seeking a Shipping / Receiving Associate to join the team with a leading global manufacturer in the Mundelein area. This is a true career opportunity with an organization that has locations in 20 different countries and continues to grow!
Why Apply to Shipping / Receiving Associate:
- 1st shift hours from 7:00am-4:00pm.
- Starting pay of $16-$17.00/hr.
- Room for growth and advancement.
- Stability – work for a leading international company!
- Comprehensive benefits package offered upon hire.
- Overtime available.
- Weekly paychecks.
Responsibilities of a Shipping / Receiving Associate:
- Responsible for handling Shipping / Receiving duties
- Picking orders according to customer specification.
- Receiving product physically and entering data into the system.
- Packaging product and preparing for shipment.
- Safely operating all warehouse equipment including forklift and pallet jacks.
- Material handling and transporting product throughout the facility.
- Properly stock and organize materials in the warehouse.
- Assist with inventory and physical counts.
Qualifications of a Shipping / Receiving Associate:
- At least 2 years of experience with warehouse and shipping/receiving functions.
- Knowledge of handling both domestic and international shipments through FedEx and UPS
- Previous experience operating the Sit-Down Forklift.
- Basic computer skills and ability to enter product information into system.
- Able to lift 50-60lbs on a consistent basis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
TO APPLY- please do 1 or all of the following:
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048