Processing/Extruder Operator-Rotating shift
Located in Woodland, WA
Express Employment is looking for Production Processors for a food grade facility in Cowlitz County
Objective of the position: Processor is responsible for safely processing product with strict adherence to quality specifications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Setup and operate processing equipment and operating systems, this includes batching system, drying systems and coating systems.
- Starting/stopping of all processing equipment
- Batching, extruding, drying and coating product per specification
- Batch ingredients by means of raw ingredient storage tanks per formula
- Extruding formula mix
- May drive forklift to move pallets
- Various other duties directed by management and shift supervisors
- Record Lots
- Follow company cGMP program
- Report any food safety issues to shift supervisor or company official
- Perform company Sanitation Procedures
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, may be required to lifting, kneeling, reaching, frequent walking, standing for long period of time, climbing ladders, and working in hot and/or dusty environment and use of facility man-lifts.
Schedule: Working Rotating shifts 12hr shifts working 5-6 days per week. Monday-Saturday 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager for a phone interview (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm)
- Text Jobs to 360-414-1200
- Complete the application on our website www.expresspros.com/longviewwa
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632