Located in Lake Zurich, IL
Maintenance Technician needed for a growing and expanding company in southwestern Lake County! DIRECT HIRE openings available on both 1st and 2nd shift. Pay is $23-28/hour based on skills and experience. Selected candidate is eligible for a full benefit package.
Ideal candidate will have previous experience with Injection Molding Machines and Stamping Machines- not entry level. Must be mechanically inclined, able to read blue prints, and some electrical knowledge. Having a Safety emphasis is ideal.
Duties and Responsibilities of Maintenance Technician:
- Preventive Maintenance repairs.
- Preventive maintenance on the safety of the equipment.
- Diagnose trouble, plan, and perform all mechanical operations required to modify, dismantle, repair, overhaul and rebuild all types of difficult and complicated plant process machinery and equipment, fixtures and special equipment.
- Diagnose trouble and repair / rebuild complex, molding machine hydraulic systems components, using machine manuals and hydraulic prints.
- Diagnose trouble and repair / rebuild complex electrical process equipment and distribution systems involving electrical and mechanical work of a broad nature, using machine manuals and electrical prints, drawings and schematics.
- Uses typical mechanics hand tools, multi-meters, gages.
- Insures repairs done to the equipment are completed correctly and are verified by testing the equipment for proper operation and functionality.
- Completes routine paperwork as required.
- Maintains work area clean. Insures that work areas are cleaned up after work is completed.
- Follow ISO, safety, and environmental procedures as well as department and corporate policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience needed for Maintenance Technician:
- Associates degree with a Technical focus from a two-year college or technical institution or ten to fifteen years related experience.
- 5 years of more of technical experience
- Must be able to read blueprint(s); must be able to use measuring instruments; must be able to perform basic failure analysis; must possess a basic knowledge and skill set with measuring instruments; must possess an understanding of electronic components to troubleshoot and repair; Must be able to use of hand and power tools; must be a team player, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize.
- Able to analyze and solve problems; read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively with other employees.
- Able to start, run and stop all process equipment and related support systems.
- Capable of safely operating forklift trucks and hi-lifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit online application to www.expresspros.com to Libertyville location.
Call Express at 847-816-8422
Express Office: Libertyville
836 South Milwaukee Avenue
Libertyville, IL 60048