Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technician Athens, GA $27.59/hour Rotating Shift
Located in Athens, GA
A large manufacturing facility in Athens is looking for associates to help produce paper and paperboard which ultimately takes the shape of cups, food trays, envelopes, specialty packaging, magazines, and much more.
- Complies with facility safety requirements by adhering to proper PPE rules by wearing hairnets, ear plugs, gloves, aprons, safety glasses, steel toed safety shoes and any other items required for working safely on the job.
- Connect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connect cables and wire between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints, using hand tools and test equipment. Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components for high voltage and low voltage.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring or equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Accredited High School Diploma/GED & Work Key Certificate
- Excellent attendance and demonstrated commitment to excellent job performance
- Willingness to work weekends and different shifts as needed
- 3-5 Years Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Georgia Work Ready- Silver or above
- Ramsay Testing (at facility)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Welding experience (tig, stick)
- Basic understanding, troubleshooting and experience with Mechanical Systems, Electrical Systems, Pneumatic Systems, Hydraulic Systems, Electronic Systems
- Proficient at reading/interpreting blueprints and schematics (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic)
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, machines, etc.
Hours: Rotating Shifts, Monday – Friday (1st 7a-3p, 2nd 3p-11p, 3rd 11p-7a)
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 548-0625 ext 202 to get started today!
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606