Maintenance Mechanic Athens, GA $26.16/hour Rotating Shift
Located in Athens, GA
A large manufacturing facility in Athens is looking for associates to help produce paper and paperboard which ultimately takes the shape of cups, food trays, envelopes, specialty packaging, magazines, and much more.
- Complies with facility safety requirements by adhering to proper PPE rules by wearing hairnets, ear plugs, gloves, aprons, safety glasses, steel toed safety shoes and any other items required for working safely on the job.
- Install, diagnose, and monitor various production lines/press equipment. Install equipment to facilitate production, as well as inspect and repair/replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or do not deteriorate.
- May weld and cut parts using mig/arc welding and cutting equipment. Inspect manual drives and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Accredited High School Diploma/GED & Work Key Certificate
- Excellent attendance and demonstrated commitment to excellent job performance
- Willingness to work weekends and different shifts as needed
- 3-5 Years Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Georgia Work Ready- Silver or above
- Ramsay Testing (at facility)
Hours: Rotating Shifts, Monday – Friday (1st 7a-3p, 2nd 3p-11p, 3rd 11p-7a)
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or call (706) 548-0625 ext 202 to get started today!
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606