Production Team Member - Athens, GA $16.07/hour
Located in Athens, GA
Production Team Member
A large manufacturing facility in Athens is looking for associates to help produce paper and paperboard which ultimately takes the shape of cups, food trays, envelopes, specialty packaging, magazines, and much more.
- Work safely and comply with facility Safe Quality Foods and Safety Requirements when performing work duties.
- Utilize manual and lift equipment.
- Use electronic barcode scanning equipment.
- Ability to stand, lift, reach, bend, and twist while performing tasks that are near, within and around machinery.
- Handle stacks of paper cartons, while working the product through the printing or sealing process.
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Accredited High School Diploma/GED & Work Key Certificate
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Attention to detail
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Excellent attendance and demonstrated commitment to excellent job performance
- Ability to detect colors and shades
- Ability to read, write and follow instructions
- Willingness to work weekends and different shifts as needed
Hours: Rotating Shifts, Monday – Friday (1st 7a-3p, 2nd 3p-11p, 3rd 11p-7a)
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 548-0625 ext 202 to get started today!
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606