Located in Lawton, OK
Essential Job Functions:
- Inspect equipment and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in HVAC is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
Please call 580.355.6002 for more information!
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Lawton
1920 Northwest Cache Road
Lawton, OK 73505