Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of Central Oregon's leading employers is seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join their team!
- Develops content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Builds and maintains solid partnerships with assigned internal clients to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals.
- Designs campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Directs in-house and external graphic designers, photographers, and other media-production specialists integral to the completion of marketing projects.
- Contributes ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques.
- Researches and understands key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impacts programs within the business and assigned departments.
- Provides hands-on advertising support for assigned departments, paying close attention to timelines.
- Identifies and presents opportunities for consistency in messaging and customer experience across channels from in-store signage to digital to print.
- Develops an understanding of short- and long-term department goals and planned initiatives.
- Adjusts and communicates plan changes as necessary to ensure costs for materials, media, and labor are in line with the sales potential for a specific product or campaign.
- Works with leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify cross-marketing opportunities.
- Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702