Assistant Operations Manager
Located in Bend, OR
We are looking for an experienced Assistant manager of operations which includes, Sales, ordering inventory, assist in the operations in the yard, meet and greet folks at the sales counter, and organize the staff to be fluid and work as a team.
Key Responsibilities and goals:
- Develops in-depth knowledge and expertise with regard to all products offered
- Research and be part of added new products
- Assisting clients to ensure product accuracy
- Willing to visit job sites for both Sales and follow ups after deliveries.
- Identifies and establishes relationships with new and existing clientele
- Coordinate driver dispatching, to ensure specified materials are delivered to jobsite on time
- Review and verify all incoming material shipments received and log into our system
- Ability to learn company software used for the sales and inventory.
Successful candidates will:
- Be flexible, highly organized and have a successful history of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Instinctively manage and address all customer questions and concerns promptly with business savvy solution / resolution strategies
- Be able to work independently, and in a team environment while simultaneously implementing company defined strategies
- Be open to yard management
Qualifications which would be an advantage.:
- Expertise and experience selling to construction community
- Background in sales experience in the hardscapes industry
- Client friendly and outcome orientated selling and closing skills
- Understanding of masonry and or landscaping industry.
- Sales driven, have a passion for the client experience
- Must be internet savvy and willing to take on internet/website maintenance
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702