Located in Hanford, CA
Welder Job Summary:
The primary focus of this position is to manufacture our products, and ensure we deliver affordable, high quality parts that meet our specifications. The Mig welder is to provide assurance that our products meet Engineering and Quality requirements including On time delivery. The candidate shall be highly motivated and an effective team player.
- Mig, Tig, Stick & Flux core welding
- Using cranes and rigging to move parts and weldments.
- Using various cutting machines like plasma and oxy]fuel cutting torches.
- Using various powered hand tools including grinders, sanders, drills, saw and others.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documentation.
- Weld components in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
- Must practice good housekeeping and properly dispose of waste according to safety and environmental policies.
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be added of assigned by management.
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st shift 6:30 am – 3 pm
- $17.00+ / hour DOE
- Must be able to read blue prints and have knowledge of weld symbols.
- Must know fractions and decimals, including fraction conversions.
- Must be able to read and use tape measure, steel rules and squares.
- Ability to learn operations of multiple jigs/fixtures within a job area and must be able to regularly rotate jobs to meet standard rates and schedules.
- Assist in the training other employees in safe and efficient use of jigs/fixtures.
- Must work at a reasonable pace (measured by production efficiency) and within our quality standards to ensure timely completion.
- Accurately measure and lay out locations for welded components.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments and equipment to build steel structures.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2-3 years minimum welding experience.
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia – 4002 South Demaree Street Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Hanford, Ca.
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Visalia
4002 South Demaree
Visalia, CA 93277