Integration and Controls Engineer
Located in Redwood City, CA
A growing and progressive PNW team is seeking an experienced Control Systems Engineer. This role is responsible for the undertaking and managing of projects that include design, development, and implementation of distributed PLC and HMI systems for various industries.
- Project estimation.
- Project Management that includes interaction directly with various customers.
- Maintaining project management software.
- Project documentation oversight.
- Electrical Design.
- Program development that includes PLC programming, distributed HMI programming, SQL programming, and other platforms.
- Onsite commissioning/startup of systems.
- Technical support of systems when needed.
- A minimum of five years of Controls Engineering experience.
- Engineering Degree -BS/MS, or equivalent technical training.
- Familiarity of electrical design adhering to NEC, UL508, UL698a.
- Experience with AB PLC5 to Controllogix conversions.
- Ability to manage projects with minimal oversight.
- Ability to adhere and contribute to in house standards.
- Working experience in Waste Water or Municipalities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with electro-mechanical equipment in industrial process and manufacturing environments.
- Programming of Allen-Bradley PLC's, including the SLC and Controllogix Platforms experience.
- Previous development of distributed HMI packages such as Wonderware Active Factory, FactoryTalkView, or iFix.
- System Startup experience.
- In Field System Support experience.
- Ability to develop detailed technical documents utilizing MS Office products.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
For confidential consideration, please submit a resume to Chris.Harris@SRGExpress.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702