Sr. Integration and Controls Engineer
Located in Redwood City, CA
A growing and progressive locally owned and operated PNW team is looking for qualified candidates that are capable of undertaking and managing projects that include design, development, and implementation of distributed PLC and HMI systems for various industries including Water/WasteWater, Pharmaceutical, and Manufacturing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a growing company with the benefits of living in an amazing place.
- Project estimation.
- Management of projects that include
- Managing up to 3 other engineers.
- Interfacing directly with various customers.
- Maintaining project management software.
- Technical documentation.
- Electrical Design.
- Program development that includes PLC programming, distributed HMI programming, SQL programming, and other platforms.
- Onsite commissioning/startup of systems.
- Technical support of systems when needed.
- Vast experience in the Water/Wastewater industries.
- Engineering Degree -BS/MS, or equivalent technical training.
- Familiarity of electrical design adhering to NEC, UL508, UL698a.
- Ability to manage projects with minimal oversight.
- Ability to adhere and contribute to in house standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ten or more years’ experience with the following:
- Electro-mechanical equipment in industrial process and manufacturing environments.
- Programming of Allen-Bradley PLC's, including the SLC and Controllogix Platforms.
- Development of distributed HMI packages such as Wonderware Active Factory, FactoryTalkView, or iFix.
- System Startup.
- In Field System Support.
- Ability to develop detailed technical documents utilizing MS Office products.
- Ability to develop electrical prints with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Electrical.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- MES software programming and deployment.
- Siemens, Modicon, and GE PLC programming.
- Database Design.
- SQL programming (Stored Procedures and functions).
- Report Development (MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, etc..)
- DCS programming.
For confidential consideration, please submit a resume to Chris.Harris@SRGExpress.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702