Located in Butte, MT
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS NEEDED:
- Ability to comprehend oral and written instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Knowledge of general housekeeping and recordkeeping required.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner with teammates, management, and guests.
- Ability to work independently, but with occasional interruptions.
- Ability to compute basic math. Basic computer skills are a plus.
- Ability to be punctual and work within a flexible work schedule.
- Have a strong work ethic. Must display a high degree of pride and integrity in job performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the best possible experience for each guest
- Complete all required company and brand specific training and/or certifications in a timely manner.
- Follow grooming and appearance guidelines and wear uniform and nametag at all times while on shift.
- Prepare housekeeping cart upon arrival and at shift closing daily.
- Use and update room assignment status clipboard.
- Sign-out and sign-in master room keys daily. Ensure master keys are always secure (attached to self) and never loaned to anyone or taken off the property.
- Report room condition and status to head housekeeper and/or the front desk.
- Clean guest rooms
- Practice safe working conditions under Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines to include Blood borne Pathogens.
- Perform self-inspections of assigned rooms and areas to ensure standards are met.
- May be required to perform duties in other departments, as needed such as folding laundry, cleaning the lobby, etc.
- Comply with expectations for confidentiality of guest and company information.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel, carry, lift, climb, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to tolerate cleaning solutions on a regular basis.
Express Office: Butte
700 East Front
Butte, MT 59701