Located in Butte, MT
Local hotel is in search of someone who can pleasantly greet guests and perform duties to provide guest transaction of check-in, check-out, billing, reservations, phone transfers, and other service and hospitality related requests to meet hotels quality standards. Is that you? then apply today! Pay starting at $10/hr.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS NEEDED:
- Knowledge of hotel and guest service operations preferred.
- Experience working with a computer, data entry, and multi-line phone systems preferred.
- Experience in cash handling and credit cards preferred.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner with teammates, management, and guests.
- Ability to work independently, with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to be punctual and work within a flexible work schedule.
- Have a strong work ethic. Must display a high degree of pride and integrity in job performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBLITES:
- Ensure the best possible experience for each guest, within the framework of Town Pump operating guidelines.
- Complete all required company and brand specific training and/or certifications in a timely manner.
- Wear uniform (or brand standard top and pants) and nametag at all times while on shift and follow Town Pump’s grooming and appearance guidelines.
- Pleasantly greet guests and perform duties to provide guest transaction of check-in, check-out, billing, reservations, phone transfers, and other service and hospitality related requests.
- Complete all tasks and assignments as required by Daily Front Office check-list.
- Maintain secure guest key control and properly administer room keys only to registered guests with photo identification.
- Maintain secure master key control by signing-out, securing, and signing-in master keys.
- Maintain proper cash control. Keep cash drawer secure at all times under lock and key.
- Collect and post incidental charges to guest rooms (i.e., fax, pet, cleaning charges).
- Utilize Communications Book to maintain shift communications.
- Report all known issues with services, equipment, and property; ensure work orders are in place.
- Maintain a clean, organized, clutter free front desk and work area at all times.
- May be required to perform duties in other departments, as needed such as folding laundry, cleaning the lobby, etc.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality of guest, company, and property information in compliance with Town Pump expectations.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to walk, stoop, bend, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in an open environment with frequent interruptions and guest interaction.
- Ability to lift and carry 15-20 pounds periodically and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Express Office: Butte
700 East Front
Butte, MT 59701