Located in Buffalo, MN
Express Employment Professionals in Albertville is helping a growing company in Buffalo in their search for several General Labor candidates. This is a growing company that offers top notch benefits to their employees! They need help on all shifts! Day shift M- F 7a-3pm, 2nd shift M-F 3pm – 11pm and 3rd shift Sun – Thur. 11pm – 7am. We prefer candidate that have some production experience but will train.
- Rack and unrack parts (weighing .5 to 15 lbs each) as instructed
- Monitor paint level in hopper, add when needed
- Perform inspections to determine paint flow, viscosity and coating quality
- Set temperature, air pressure, circulation and the flow or spray per work instructions
- Record operational data on specified forms
- Monitor gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure line is working properly
- When necessary move parts with forklift
- Clean line as instructed
- Put blade on balancing machine to get a reading for that blade.
- For unacceptable blades, remove material from the heavier end with a grinding machine
- Re-check blade on balancing machine after grinding.
- Follow safety rules
The pay for this position is $16.00/hr. 1st shift, $16.50/hr. 2nd shift and $17.50/hr. 3rd shift with an increase with reviews! If you are interested in this position apply to www.expressalbertville.com
Express Office: Albertville
11011 61st Street Northeast
Albertville, MN 55301