Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative is needed for a growing manufacturing company in Waukegan.
- Founded over 100 years ago
- A recognized leader in the $40 billion home décor industry - #1 or #2 brand in every channel
- Over 8,000 associates worldwide
- Corporate headquarters located in Madison WI
Benefits and Features:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Pay: Up to $17/hr based on skills and experience
Your role with the Company:
- The Customer Service Rep is responsible for answering up to 75 calls daily and processing customer orders. This person’s accountabilities include accurate and timely entry of orders into the order management system, resolve customers issues, provide order updates, and answer questions related to products.
- Minimum one year combined customer service experience and/or related education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to project patient and agreeable disposition in customer interactions.
- Computer skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel. Quick and efficient Data Entry