Located in Fresno, CA
Maintenance Coordinator Job Summary:
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a reliable, hard-working Maintenance Coordinator for our client in the Fresno area. The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for performing highly diversified duties. This position performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on shopping center areas and storage buildings, mechanical equipment and utility systems. The Maintenance Coordinator will troubleshoot repairs for all equipment and utility systems according to safety rules to achieve the business goals and objectives of the worksite.
Maintenance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for storage unit cleanliness and pest control. May sweep floors, move boxes, crates, or furniture.
- Ensures spotless display of property. May clean walkways, minor painting, washes and replaces light fixtures, vacuum or dust as needed.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled repairs of building or equipment. May diagnose problems, replace or repair equipment as directed by management.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and perform maintenance as needed.
- Responsible for up keep and cleanliness of company truck and site golf cart and ensures the vehicle and golf carts are ready for use when needed.
- Coordinates customer lock-outs by cutting locks when requested. May use company bolt cutters or drills when necessary.
- Maintains accurate inventory records on all company tools and cleaning solutions. Responsible for ordering supplies when necessary.
- Deep cleaning of facility
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Area Manager
Schedule & Pay:
- Tuesday - Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm
- $15.00/HR DOE
Maintenance Coordinator Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have current and valid driver’s license
- Must have at least 3 years of job related experience
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to safely operate and have working knowledge of various types of handheld and power tools and equipment
- Must be able to work varying shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work out of doors in varying weather conditions.
Essential Physical & Mental Functions:
- Ability to communicate effectively using common sense understanding to carry out detailed tasks.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give our office a call: 559-738-7822 and press 2
- Stop by our office:
- Visalia - 4002 South Demaree St. Visalia, CA 93277
- Fresno – 7411 North Cedar Avenue Fresno, CA 93720
Location: Fresno, CA
Position Type: Full time; Evaluation to Hire
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in the Visalia-Fresno area since 2007. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in Mid-Valley.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, and apply, all from your mobile device. Available in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Express Office: Fresno (East)
7411 North Cedar
Fresno, CA 93720