Located in Poulsbo, WA
Kitsap County company is looking to add to their dynamic team with an experienced, well qualified cabinet maker/fabricator. This well-established high end cabinet making company seeks only the highest quality products and client satisfaction. The ideal candidate for this position will have 2+ year’s related experience in the field.
Qualified Candidates for this position, MUST:
- Have 2+ years Cabinet and/or Woodworking experience
- Be proficient in use of hand and power tools necessary to cut/make the product
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work under time constraints effectively
- Be detail oriented and able to produce exceptional work
- Knowledge of high-custom cabinets and fixtures is highly preferred.
As a Cabinet Maker, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating high end millwork and casework with materials such as wood, veneer, and/or laminates
- Reading and interpreting architectural drawings and blueprints
- Operating and set-up of machines
- Ensuring machines and technology follow quality control standard
Physical Requirements and Environment:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work with varying weights of wood.
- Must be able to twist, bend, and squat.
- Need manual dexterity and visual acuity.
- Working in a manufacturing environment, will be exposed to noise and dust.
- Must follow company safety rules and wear safety attire and proper work attire.
Full Time Monday to Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
$20.00-$25.00 / hour
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312