SMT Programmer 1st shift
Located in York, PA
Salary: $14.00 and up DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, occasional OT
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire (temp to hire) depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Position: SMT Programmer
Safety Equipment: ESO jacket provided, bootstraps and safety glasses
Job Description: This position is responsible for developing and maintaining programs for SMT Placement used to assemble electronic PC boards. Manage the implementation of ECNs by comparison of programs and bills of material. Works with production, engineering, and machine operators to meet production schedules and ensure efficient operation of work centers. The programmer will utilize customer drawings and bills of material to make and modify programs, troubleshoot programs and will aid in resolving programming and process problems. This position requires interaction and hands on involvement with the production processes and personnel at multiple levels within the company.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience developing SMT Programs
- Candidate must have experience with SMT programming software such as Circuit Cam, Factory Logix or other process equipment programming software.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to adapt quickly to change with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a Contract Manufacturing type environment
- Detail-oriented, well organized fast paced learner with the ability to work under deadlines.
- A can-do attitude with good people skills and a desire to work with others as a team.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402