Located in Ames, IA
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a company in Ames, IA that is seeking driven, self-motivated individuals with a strong attention to detail for a Panel Assembly position! The main responsibility will be to assemble and wire panels. The right candidate must have the ability to read and understand wiring diagrams! This is a long-term and full-time 1st shift position starting at $13-14 per hour!
Panel Assembly Duties:
- Read and understand wiring diagrams, install the correct components and wires as shown.
- Utilize hand and power tools as needed.
- Soldering small wires with small tools (good manual dexterity required)
- Crimping, sewing, riveting, grommeting, soldering, cementing to secure parts and wires in place.
- Read a tape measure and perform basic math problems.
- Work independently and as a team to meet production deadlines.
Panel Assembly Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs occasionally.
- Must have great attention to detail and troubleshoot problems.
- Work schedule is Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm with a 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break.
- Tasks are rotated so associates are not always working on the same project for the whole shift.
Please apply now or contact Express Employment Professionals of Ames, IA for more information on this opportunity! Express also offers a $50.00 referral bonus! (Referral must work 100 hours, approximately 1 month).
Express Office: Ames
1110 Buckeye Avenue
Ames, IA 50010