Architectural Production Labor
Located in Abington, MA
An established precast company with over 45 years of history, we design and manufacture standard and custom architectural precast concrete products. From Large scale infrastructure to custom building facades, we are building America one piece at a time. Our company is growing, and we are building a team of skilled, dedicated individuals that are committed to producing a quality products and achieving our team goals.
Job Description - duties to include but not limited to: Position is full time, year round, and at times overtime is required.
• Constructs architectural precast panel forms/molds daily per shop drawings utilizing hand and power tools.
• Assembly and tying of rebar cages and mats.
• Works in placement of fresh concrete in molds: vibrating, finish troweling, placement of wet set embeds, and all associated tasks.
• Plant cleanliness: Conducts daily cleaning and organization of plant floor, casting beds, workstations, tool and supply cabinets.
• Follows all company standard operational procedures, quality policies, company and safety policies.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Speak & read in English.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
• Construction or manufacturing experience.
• Blueprint/ shop drawing reading skills and knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attendance history.
• Strong ability to work cooperatively with peers to achieve daily production goals.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Time-management skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 6:00-2:30 pay is $20-$22+ Based on experience
Express Office: Braintree
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184