Located in Cary, IL
DO YOU CNC WHAT I SEE!?
Our client, a company in Cary, IL is looking for a CNC Setup Operator to join their team! This is a LONG-TERM, STEADY position!
CNC Mill / Setup Operator Responsibilities:
- Fabricates precision-machined parts by operating Lathes and Mills per work orders, routers, & blueprints
- Performs quality tests and operational checks
- Verifies parts by using precision measuring equipment
- Change tools and offsets
- Documents actions by signing-off and completing forms, reports, logs and records
CNC Mill / Setup Operator Qualifications:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and written instructions (set up sheets) - - Understanding G&M codes
- 2+ years of operating CNC mills or lathes in a job shop environment
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of Okuma, Hass or Cincinnati machines preferred
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs
If this sounds like the PERFECT job for YOU, DON''T DELAY APPLY TODAY on Facebook or call Chris at our office at 815-788-8556 for more information!
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014