Located in Redding, CA
Salary: $18-$25/hr DOE
Express Employment is working with a busy communications office to fill the position of a full time Bookkeeper in a Communications Office (cable installation). Must have independent work ethic; ready to work attitude. You will be working as a team player. Stay familiar with labor law for various states.
Skills/Qualifications: Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, and Thoroughness
WORKING HOURS: Monday thru Friday 8:00am -- 5:00pm with one hour lunch
Some of the responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Payroll Processing. Including garnishments, employee benefits. Compile reports for workers compensation for 3 states. Process new hires. Handles all employee benefits. Manage and process workers compensation and unemployment claims. Handle various payroll duties and related tasks.
- Accounts Payable. Enter invoices, open accounts, monitor activity, pay invoices on time. Pay subcontractors weekly.
- Credit Card Transaction and reconciliation. Collect credit card receipts from employees.
- Accounts Receivable. Enter auto billing invoices.
- Maintains records of financial transactions, posting transactions.
- Filing and Data management
SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE: Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position in an office setting with good communication and organizational skills.
EDUCATION: Computer knowledge. Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
WAGES & BENEFITS: Wage depends on experience. Vacation, sick, and holiday pay. Medical, Dental, Vision, AFLAC and Life insurance and 401(k) available.
Express Office: Redding
2697 Victor Avenue
Redding, CA 96002