Assembly Operator - MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Located in Bothell, WA
Salary: $15-$16 per hour
Position: Assembly Operator
Job Details: This position is responsible for producing products and components by assembling parts and subassemblies. Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and/or visual factory. Operates industrial production and processing machinery in a safe, clean, and efficient manner.
- Executes assembly sequence duties consistently meeting productivity and quality expectations
- Assemble parts according to work instruction, verbal instruction, drawings, and/or diagrams
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Loads materials and products into package processing equipment; weighs materials to ensure compliance with specifications
- Obtains, moves, sorts, and labels material, and containers
- May operate production machinery
1st Shift: Monday – Thursday, 5AM – 3:30PM, $15 per hour
2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday, 3:00PM – 2:00AM, $15.50 per hour
3rd Shift: Friday – Sunday, 5AM – 5:30PM, $16 per hour
LOTS OF OVERTIME AVAILABLE!
- Primarily performed on the manufacturing floor where noise levels may be moderate or high and hearing protection may have to be worn
- Eye and foot protection may have to be worn
- Lift 30lbs regularly, with potential of 45lbs occasionally
- Potential exposure to extreme temperatures
- Occasional physical demands of the position include climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, grasping, and eye/hand/foot coordination
- Stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to read, understand, and navigate through online assembly process documents
- Understanding of basic math skills – adding, subtracting and measuring
- Ability to read drawings & blueprints
- Ability to safely utilize assembly tools as appropriate for the successful completion of production tasks
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions effectively both verbally and in written format
- Ability to use judgement related to identifying potential safety hazards
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply:
- Email resumes to Jobs.LynnwoodWA@ExpressPros.com
- Click “Apply”!
- Call/Text 425-775-4903
- Drop in! 19009 33rd Ave W Suite 204, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Updated resume encouraged
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- No fee to use our services!
- Referral Bonuses ($50)
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Weekly Paychecks on Fridays
Check out our Facebook Page for a complete listing of all open positions!
Express Office: Lynnwood
19009 33rd Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036