1st Shift Fabricator/ Welder (Permanent Position)
Located in Auburn Hills, MI
A leading industrial door designer and manufacturer of specialty interior and exterior doors is hiring a Fabricator/ Welder for their Auburn Hills, MI manufacturing facility. Serving numerous industries including electronics, food and beverage, medical, pharmaceuticals, aerospace, defense, and automotive; this family-oriented company offers stable, full-time employment, overtime opportunities, internal advancement potential, and a complete benefit’s package upon direct hire.
Required Skills, Shift and Compensation:
- Prefer at least two years of fabrication experience; willing to consider less experience if the individual has a high level of interest in learning
- Experience MIG, TIG and Stick welding on sheet metal and structural carbon steel
- Able to use common shop tools such as: tape measure, band saw, drill press, grinder and over-head crane
- Comfortable reading shop diagrams and blueprints
- Good mechanical aptitude
- 6:00am – 2:30pm, Monday – Friday (works until 4:30pm when required)
- 6:00am – 12:00pm on Saturday (when required)
- A flexible start time is offered after initial probationary period
- $15.00-$20.00/hour to start depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Performance and compensation review after 90 days of employment and semi-annually thereafter.
This is a long term, permanent opportunity with a full benefit’s package offered upon direct hire including premium health insurance, paid holidays and vacation time, annual compensation / performance reviews, 401k, and internal advancement opportunities.
If interested, please forward an updated copy of your resume to Jobs.RochesterHillsMI@ExpressPros.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307