Located in Guelph, ON
Logistics Administrator - Guelph
Are you looking for a job where your personality can shine?
Would you like a fast-paced office job?
Are you a good communicator that works with great accuracy?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting contract to hire role for a Logistics Administrator. We are looking for a detail-oriented candidate, who works with accuracy and efficiency to join a great team here in Guelph.
- Coordinate the flow of inbound and outbound freight while staying on top of weekly transportation targets.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies
- Communicate with brokers, carriers and the customers to resolve any discrepancies
- Liase with carriers to ensure capacity and schedules as the logistics administrator
- Verify and troubleshoot any issues in shipping or customs documentation including, but not limited to, PODs, BOL and carrier confirmation.
- Print shipping labels, BOMs, invoices etc
- Prepare proper documentation for all shipments
Desirable skills Logistics Administrator:
- Experience in shipping/receiving/logistics
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory management
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with shipping paperwork a must have
Apply to our Guelph office today! Send resume for immediate consideration to:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the Guelph and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting as many people in the Guelph area to work this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures
Express Office: Guelph
45 Speedvale Avenue East
Guelph, ON N1H 1J2