Located in Lewis Center, OH
Salary: Up to $18.00/hr
$13 - $18/hr depending on experience
The company is seeking to fill a Warehouse Technician role with a person interested in advancing their career by working in the utility industry for a team focused on continual growth and improvement. This role requires participating in warehouse activities and working with mechanical and electrical products. It is full-time, 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
• Mechanically or electronically inclined
• Detail oriented
• Interested in learning about and working with mechanical and electronic products such as natural gas pressure regulators, meters, and industrial internet of things (IOT) instrumentation.
• Basic reading and math skills
• Basic computer skills & knowledge
• Able to lift 50lbs throughout 8-hour shift
• Able to stand and walk during majority of 8-hour shift
• Pass background check and drug screen
• Warehouse stocking, picking, and organization
• Learning gas regulator, meter, and instrumentation systems
• Configuring products to customer spec
• Quality control testing of products
• Scheduling shipments in shipping software
• Packaging products for shipment
• Receiving products into warehouse
• Participating in warehouse inventory counts
• $13-$18/hour – compensation in this range will be determined by candidate experience level; there are 4 levels of Warehouse Technician, and as you move up compensation increases
• Company contributes 75% of employee medical, dental, vision; also up to 4% 401K match
What We Believe In
Our Company feels it’s incredibly important that we can count on one another. For that reason, as a baseline requirement people only work here if they D.A.R.E. to be great. And by D.A.R.E. we mean each team member must be Dependable, Accountable, Responsible, and Ethical. Anything short of this isn’t acceptable and people who can’t live this way won’t last on our team. On the other hand, people who do live this way will love working with us since they will be surrounded by folks they can rely on day-in and day-out.
We have also distilled the most important behaviors for us to live by into company values. These values guide our daily actions and drive us toward constantly improving as an organization and delighting our customers. These are our company values:
Satisfy wants and needs – We serve customers’ wants and needs while maintaining safety standards.
Example: Customers want their products ASAP, but before we send them out the door, we’ll make sure they’re serviceable and meet your technical specifications, that way they operate safely.
Advise as if your own – We put ourselves in the customer’s shoes and act as if their situation was ours.
Example: If you’re requesting a repair on a piece of equipment, we’ll do an end-to-end inspection and cost estimate. This really comes down to what you’re paying to extend the life of the product so we will make that assessment and compare it to purchasing a replacement product, then explain each option so you can decide how your dollars will go the furthest.
Facilitate a win-win – We find a way to make it work for both the customer and Holland.
Example: customers often ask us to provide field service and while we’re willing to do this, there are often more economic solutions like providing you a user-friendly procedure that allows you to solve the problem yourself without paying for us to come on-site.
Exceed expectations when possible – Our employees are empowered to exceed expectations, whether their own, management’s, or the customer’s.
Example: We plan to remain a dominant player in our industry, and we don’t think that happens if there’s a one-way communication line between management and the team. For that reason, we encourage our employees to experiment with their ideas for improvement and speak up when they see an opportunity to better serve customers.
96 West William St.
Delaware, OH 43015
6838 Flags Center Dr.
Columbus, OH 43226
( Intersection of I-270, Cleveland Ave., Shrock Rd. )
Express Office: Delaware (Columbus North)
96 West William Street
Delaware, OH 43015