Located in Marysville, OH
Summary: Work in a fast-paced environment to support daily operations at our customer’s site. One of the areas we operate and support is the Paint Under Booth Sludge Area.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform daily operational checks. Pit solids, Conductivity, and PH readings.
- Hot Water Generator checks. Hardness, Alkalinity, Conductivity, PH, and Nitrates.
- ASH checks conductivity and PH.
- Completes jar testing on systems when poor product quality is evident and make needed adjustments.
- Complete drawdowns on all chemical pumps on every system 1 per shift and record.
- Monitors the level and adds chemicals of each system chemical tank as needed.
- Monitors vortex and Palins throughout the shift and make needed adjustments.
- Clean baffles on each Palin every two hours
- Troubleshoots the system and make changes as needed to improve product quality. Once an hour.
- Proper pump operations and maintain proper pump operations.
- 1% tanks are properly making down, maintain proper make down %’s.
- Works with chemicals such as acids, bases, degreasers, paint pigment, resin, biocides, and other chemicals as needed.
- Works safely in a lab and use testing equipment such pH meter, conductivity meter, and additional lab equipment.
- Cleans and maintains area in accordance with 5S standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Good customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to excel without direct supervision.
- Proven ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule, including working weekends.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts (conveyors, paint booth robots, and forklifts). P
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, stand; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must routinely lift and/or move 50 or more pounds. Must be able to work in a hot and humid industrial environment.
96 West William St.
Delaware, OH 43015
6838 Flags Center Dr.
Columbus, OH 43226
( Intersection of I-270, Cleveland Ave., Shrock Rd. )
Express Office: Delaware (Columbus North)
96 West William Street
Delaware, OH 43015