Located in Lawton, OK
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing company that provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job. We work at matching your skills and schedule with the right position and employer. Express puts more than 5,000 new people to work weekly and was recently recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as the #1 Industrial Staffing provider. There is never a charge or fee to job seekers and benefits are available. If you are looking for a job or a career change Express Employment Professional can help find the right job for you!
Express Employment Professionals is searching for a hard-working candidate(s) to fill the position of HVAC Assistant/Apprentice for one of our top clients! The HVAC Assistant/Apprentice will have responsibilities such as performing maintenance, replacing parts and repairing machinery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools needed for HVAC installation.
- Cleaning and replacing air ducts.
- Following instructions for picking up and delivering parts, tools, materials, and supplies to and from the job site.
- Ensuring all tools, materials, and equipment are in good working order.
- Completing preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and the associated equipment as skill level advances.
- Ensuring all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations.
- Assist in layout, assembly, and install square, spiral, and flex duct systems.
- Test, Diagnose, and repair HVAC/Mechanical/Refrigeration systems, components and equipment with appropriate testing equipment to ensure safety, compliance, and operation.
- Must be familiar with tools and equipment necessary for maintenance.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Be able to bend, stoop and kneel frequently while working with arms extended above head, manual dexterity.
- Lifting and carrying loads up to fifty pounds.
- HVACC license a plus
- Electrical and plumbing background desired
Please call 580.355.6002 for additional info.
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Lawton
1920 Northwest Cache Road
Lawton, OK 73505