CDL A Driver
Located in Olympia, WA
Salary: $24.00-$25.00 DOE
Express is excited to team up with a large medical warehouse looking for several Class A CDL Drivers! This position is temp to perm and starts at $24 to $25 DOE/hr with additional compensation to pull doubles. They are looking for someone who has open availability, all days of the week. The shift will be a night shift, starting between 4-8pm and you will be transporting trailers from their warehouse in Lacey within a 100 mile radius to the delivery point. This company also offers full benefits after hired on permanently! Lots of growth potential.
- Operates tractor-trailer or straight truck as directed between facility and multiple destination within a 100-mile radius of home terminal.
- Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of goods to ensure timely service.
- Loads, secures, unloads, and delivers cargo in accordance with customer needs and company policies.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with home terminal/dispatch center to receive delivery instructions or notices of changes in route or schedule to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintains log of travel and cargo in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company policy.
- Daily inspection of vehicle, ensure proper function of all safety related features of the vehicles at all times, including refueling as needed.
- Minimum 2 years tractor trailer driving experience
- Prefers those who have experience hauling doubles
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen
Interested? 3 Ways to Apply:
Give us a call and ask for Spencer or text the word “Jobs” to: 360-357-7195
Email your resume to: Spencer.Ernst@expresspros.com
Apply directly: www.expresspros.com/olympiawa OR "ExpressJobs" App
NO RECRUITING FEE!
Express Office: Olympia
1120 Harrison Avenue Northwest
Olympia, WA 98502