Located in seattle, WA
A Seattle Apartment complex is looking to bring on a maintenance technician to join their team!
Shift: Monday Friday 8am-2:30pm, full time once fully hired on! Great long term opportunity!
*If hired on full time, must be be available to be on call 24/7 every other week if hired!
- Following directions, providing on call and routine maintenance services such as but not limited to i.e minor repairs, painting, etc.
- Cleaning and overseeing grounds and individual units
- Other duties if assigned
Physical Requirements: Standing for 8+ hours, Bending, Lifting, up to 75lbs
- At least 6 month of Maintenance experience
-Ability and experience with Hand tools, power tools, measuring tools, lawnmowers, weed-eater, leaf-blowers, etc.
- Certificates are not required but a plus!
- Standing for 8+ hours, Bending, Lifting up to 75lbs
Top Qualities Desired:
2. Taking direction well accuracy and self sufficiency
3. Courteous friendly sensitive to needs of elderly
Three Ways To Apply:
Send your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
Call our office at (206) 443-5627
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express North Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121