Located in seattle, WA
Salary: $25-27/hr DOE
An industrial marine company is looking to add a Contract Administrator to their team. As the Contract Administrator, you would be responsible for leading and coordinating estimates, proposals and budgets!
Pay: $25-27/hr DOE
Shifts: M-F, 8-5pm (He/she may be required to work more than 8-hour shifts and weekend work)
- Assists in advanced planning functions on assigned jobs, including review of planning estimates, proposals and budgets.
- Works with Contract negotiator to ensure all price estimates are coded to correct funding pools.
- Establish and maintain communication and correspondence with customers.
- Prepares internal and external program status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Prepares all documentation in support of invoices and billings to the customer and provides this information to Vigor Shipyards Accounting Department for submission.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate is required.
- AA /BA/BS in a business discipline preferred.
- Additional education or training in engineering, construction or ship repair is desirable.
- Minimum five (5) years of responsibility in a government program or project management environment.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with program or project budgets, work scheduling, material cost control, subcontractor control, change order development, negotiation and management.
- Experience and knowledge of accounting and cost accounting systems, material and procurement systems and computer systems.
- Experience and working knowledge of government acquisition regulations and contracts including FAR/DFAR.
- Work is conducted in a dynamic, fast-paced office setting with moderate to loud noise levels from production activity in the shipyard.
- 75% normal office environment; 25% of time spent in production areas in yard and aboard ships.
- The individual may be required to be in production areas in yard and onboard ships. He/she must be able to walk to and from job sites. The person must be able to climb inclined stairways and vertical ladders; to enter confined areas and tanks; to work at heights.
- He/she may be required to work more than 8-hour shifts and weekend work.
- There may be local travel and out-of-town travel (including air travel) up to 5% of the time sometimes without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Three Ways To Apply:
Send your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
Call our office at (206) 443-5627
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121