Located in Taunton, MA
Program and Set-Up CNC Lathes and CNC Milling machines to perform all operations necessary to ensure work is completed on time and to stated dimensional requirements. Work in a team environment with all shifts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Program (G Code) and set up lathes and milling centers, including a twin turret lathes.
• Ensure all components meet stated requirements using various measuring equipment to include: micrometers, Vernier, height and depth gauges, optical comparator, proflilometer, vision inspection systems, …etc.
• Constantly optimize processes - i.e. tool selection and grade of cutting materials with the capability of the machines.
• Complete necessary forms and computer tracking systems as necessary for the operation.
• Utilizes sound judgment in critical thinking and problem solving.
• Provide both written and verbal communication as needed to ensure proper communication between shifts takes place.
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
• Provide feedback Leadership team when any process is not to specification.
• Work in a teaming environment.
• Strong level of dedication.
• Be able to read and understand written work orders, safety documents, process manuals, etc.
Qualifications for the Job
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Technical school or training preferred
• A minimum of 15 years of experience in programming and setting up CNC equipment to achieve specifications
• Experienced with Part Maker (or similar) software a plus
• Job shop experience a plus
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints (drawings).
• Excellent eye hand coordination.
• Ability to perform a number of different tasks during the work day.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to read and write in English.
• Ability to use a computer for basic data entry.
• Maintain daily logs as needed
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 Lbs.
• Must be able to sit/stand as job requires
• Must be able to use all necessary equipment to achieve desired results
• Must be able to see to distinguish fine details on parts
Express Office: Braintree
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184