CNC Set UP/Operator 2ND SHIFT
Located in Taunton, MA
Operates CNC Lathes and CNC Milling machines to perform all operations necessary to ensure work is completed on time and to stated dimensional requirements. Work in a team environment with all shifts (Openings available 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts)
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate (G Code), and run lathes, milling centers, including a twin turret lathe.
- Ensure all components meet stated requirements using various measuring equipment to include: micrometers, vernier, height and depth gauges, optical comparator, proflilometer, etc.
- Complete necessary forms and computer tracking systems as necessary for the operation.
- Utilizes sound judgment in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Provide both written and verbal communication as needed to ensure proper communication between shifts takes place.
Minor Duties and Responsibilities
-Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
-Provide feedback Leadership team when any process is not to specification.
-Work in a teaming environment.
-Strong level of dedication.
-Be able to read and understand written work orders, safety documents, process manuals, etc.
Express Office: Braintree
100 Grandview Road
Braintree, MA 02184