Manufacturing Associate - $16.85
Located in Albany, OR
Express Employment Professionals is now hiring multiple production workers for a company located here in Albany, OR.
About the company:
A worldwide company that manufactures wood composite panels. Manufactures several different product lines, consisting of fiberboard and MDF products. Has locations across the USA, Canada, South America, and Europe. Products are sold to commercial companies and retailers across the country. This is a direct role with benefits. We look forward to considering you.
- Sand or cut the proper specifications of each product and be aware of any process changes while relieving the operators
- Report any product defects that are causing throughput issues at the sander or production saw
- Load all types of trucks, railcars, boxcars and flats per orders
- Inspect every load for quality
- Must be comfortable and capable with lifting 50lbs on a consistent basis.
- Must be comfortable with standing on your feet for the entire shift.
- 12 hour shifts with a 3 day work week one week and a 4 day work week the next on set days 6 am - 6 p.m. or nights 6 p.m. - 6 a.m. You will have a long weekend off every other weekend. Some teams work on a set shift, others rotate between days and nights.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting wage Day Shift $15.85 Grave Shift $16.85
Interested in this position? Call our Express office to receive an immediate Phone Interview! 541-967-3600
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
Express works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Whether you are ready for a full-time position, looking for part-time work, or want a more flexible schedule, Express has a wide range of jobs available including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
- Professional positions
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, state/province and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Express Office: Albany
2250 Southeast 14th Avenue
Albany, OR 97322