Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits!
HR Manager – Bend, Oregon
One of Central Oregon’s leading non-profit organizations is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team!
What You Get to Do!
The position of Manager of HR is a full management position with required knowledge and experience with human resource rules and regulations. This role is responsible for recruiting new employees, managing company benefits and investigating any reported employee conflicts with other staff or company policies. The HR Manager will assist managers with composing and giving plans of correction, as well as terminations.
- Direct and continuing involvement with recruiting new employees
- Direct and continuing involvement with hiring new employees to include interviewing, employment verification, background check, drug screening and other necessary due diligence
- Compose, distribute and manage offer letters to new employees as well as promotions and paperwork around demotions and transfers
- Direct and continuing involvement with promotion, demotion and/or relocation of staff
- Communicate with all stakeholders, including program managers, in regard to changes in status of a given employee, as well as onboarding of a new employee
- Management of Workers’ Compensation (SAIF)
- Manage and track all FMLA and OFLA leave
- Ensure the company does not violate any BOLI or FLSA rules and guidelines
- Ensure HIPAA guidelines are being followed throughout the company
- Ensure benefits are being managed in a timely manner
- Manage relationship with benefits vendors to include recommendations, negotiations and renewals
- Assist accounting with all aspects of benefits that impact payroll
- Assist accounting with various aspects of the accounting functions as needed
- Work with executive level management to create and/or modify company policies
- Investigate any reported employee conflicts between staff or company policies
- Keep current with state and federal human resource rules and regulations
- Manage all employment/unemployment paperwork
- Understand and use the HR and payroll tools within the Paycom system
- Create and/or assist with the creation of analytical data to understand various performance aspects of the company like turnover ratio and velocity
- Keep an open and continuous dialog with the executive director of the company
- Make sure all HR related documents are handled in a timely manner
- Ensure all HR related posters and notifications are properly posted at all company sites
- Maintain awareness of all OSHA requirements and assist in maintaining records of program safety and maintenance
- Perform other tasks and assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- Attend and participate in all required training
- Perform other tasks as assigned by all members of executive management
- Assist managers in giving Plans of Correction (POC) and/or terminating employment of a given staff member
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree or HR certification desired
- A minimum of five years of HR experience
- Solid understanding of federal and state employment law
- Ability to pass Criminal History Background Check, and pre-employment drug screening
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call today 541-389-1505 x2884!
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702