Inspectors 1st Shift
Located in York, PA
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hr DOE
Hours: 5:00AM to 1:30PM M-F
Length of assignment: Evaluation Hire depending on job performance, attitude, and attendance
Job Summary: Inspects and tickets vinyl laminates.
Reports To: Finishing Manager
Supervises: Does not supervise any associates
- Inspects laminated vinyl on inspection machine in accordance to quality standard.
- Perform Syteline related transaction and assuring inventory accuracy.
- Put up and package inspected finished goods as job spec requires.
- Assist material handler to load master rolls on back of the machine.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Always follow all department and company safety regulations.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor and other management as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have organization skills. Capable to performing all work tasks in the department and be able to train others. Must have good mathematical skills. Must be able to use tape measure accurately. Position is a standing position.
Certificate and Licenses Required: High school diploma or GED.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals will need stand for the scheduled shift. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. Lifting up to 40 pounds on a regular basis. Must have use of both hands.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a non-air-conditioned manufacturing facility.
I have received a copy and have read this position description. I understand my duties as stated and agree to carry them out.
MUST have good computer skills and be a fast learner. Team player is a must.
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402