Assembly - 1st + 2nd Shift
Located in Somerset, WI
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
2nd Shift: Monday – Friday, 3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Pay: $14.00/hr.+ with scheduled pay raises!
Location: Somerset, Wisconsin
General Summary: Express is recruiting for a Hudson, WI company in search of an Assembly Operateor. We are looking for someone to assemble and package medical devices or sub-assemblies, while maintaining cleanliness requirements. Operate assembly or packaging equipment and perform operations to validated specifications. Responsible for reading, understanding, and precisely following work instructions. Monitor assembly and test equipment operation to detect problems. Ensure efficient operation of all assembly equipment, with lot control, at all work centers.
Key Accountabilities / Essential Functions:
- Assembly of medical devices or sub-assemblies. Operate assembly or packaging equipment and perform operations to validated specifications
- Responsible for reading, understanding, and precisely following work instructions.
- Monitor assembly and test equipment operation to detect problems. Ensure efficient operation of all assembly equipment, with lot control, at all work centers.
- Regular attendance.
Other Position Duties:
- Inspect components and assemblies for defects, as specified by the customer. Examine product or work to verify conformance to specifications. Notify supervisory personnel immediately when problems occur.
- Maintain efficiency, housekeeping, safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Accurately package, count, and label parts and product per specifications.
- Use hand and power assembly tools and fixtures.
- Load, unload, or organize materials and product.
- Measure, weigh, or count materials and product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- The ability to precisely follow oral and written instructions, without compromise, and to read, write and communicate English.
- Minimum of year of experience in production environment, preferably in a medical or Clean Room environment.
- Ability to follow and understand GMP- Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Good counting skills and must be very accurate with all documentation.
- Well groomed and able to work in a Clean Room Environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text “A Assembly” to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022