Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (190 Building)
Located in Cary, IL
Well-known company in Cary, IL is seeking a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator to work on 1st shift. This is a long term, permanent position with a growing company that promotes from within.
S/R Coordinator Duties:
- Unload, check and compare material to purchase order.
- Verify count and part numbers.
- Receive and store materials plus prepare materials for use in all of the production areas.
- Maintain records reflecting receipts and disbursements.
- Label material properly with correct part numbers and distribute material to departments/inventory locations as required.
- Inspect, count, weigh or measure material or items from incoming shipments for correct part number and count verifying information against purchase order/packing list.
- Receive in computer system to correct location.
- Perform cycle counting and make adjustment to records on inventory as directed.
- Operate fork lift as required.
- Fill pick tickets and kits as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
S/R Coordinator Qualifications:
- High school or GED preferred
- Experience using hand tools (drills, split pliers and open ended wrenches)
- Experience with Forklift
- Familiar with computers
- Basic math skills
- Safety/quality minded
- Good work ethic
- Organized and detail oriented
Hours: Monday - Friday | 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Pay: $14-16/hr based on experience
Four Ways To Apply for this shipping/receiving coordinator position:
- Email your resume to Marcela.Lopez@expresspros.com
- Apply online and submit the application to the Crystal Lake, IL location
- Call or text Marcela at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL (we take walk-ins Monday – Friday between 9 AM and 4 PM)
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014