Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing company dedicated to helping local businesses find local talent. We are currently recruiting for Drywall Finisher for our client located in the Charlotte area.
Pay is $15.00-22.00/hour and hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 4:00pm.
Benefits Express offers:
· WEEKLY pay!
· Referral bonuses
· Medical, Vision and Dental
· Life Insurance
Responsibilities of a Drywall Finisher:
· Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create a flat surface.
· Sanding down rough areas on the wall to create a smooth surface.
· Skimming the surface with a final layer of plaster in preparation for finishing work.
· Produce high-quality drywall finishes on time.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we look for in a Drywall Finisher:
· A high school diploma or equivalent is required
· At minimum 1 year experience on as a drywall finisher.
· Ability to adapt or cross train to different roles.
· Good knowledge of the tools, materials, and methods used in drywall and ceiling finishing.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to follow directions.
Apply Now! Or call/text 704-716-9103 to hear about our other job opportunities and schedule an interview today!
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, North Carolina and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.