Customer Service Specialist
Located in Horseshoe Bay, TX
Heads up! Do you have call center experience? Are you ready to for an entry level opportunity in the fast-growing health care industry? This position is a fantastic stepping-stone to excelling in a new career!
A premier employer in the medical community is hiring multiple Medical Call Center Specialists. This position involves providing friendly, professional assistance by answering incoming calls and electronic requests from patients and family members. We’re looking for individuals who have outstanding communication skills both over the phone and through digital communication. Note: this position does not involve medical coding or providing medical advice.
This position does not work in a hospital or medical facility - you'll be working in a call center environment, and there is a possibility of working remotely after training!
Employees are proud to work for this company and feel good about the contributions they make to the community. Fantastic benefits including an employee wellness program, career leadership training, rewards for meeting patient satisfaction quotas, and adoption assistance are available to employees upon permanent hire.
If you're ready to take advantage of an opportunity to work with a well-established award winning organization that cherishes its employees, apply today!
Work schedule Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
Initial training will be onsite [5-6 weeks]. After that, this will be a remote position and reliable, fast internet service is required.
Pay rate is $17.00/hour
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years customer service experience required
- Experience handling escalated customer complaints
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Good diction and clear speaking voice
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Registering new patients
- Scheduling healthcare appointments
- Answering questions and addressing concerns
- Handling or escalating complaints as required
- Troubleshooting problems and acting as a partner in healthcare
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews. If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to Micah, Krystal or Kelsey
Call (512) 255-2525
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664