Located in Wilsonville, OR
Salary: $16 DOE
A client of ours in Wilsonville is looking to add a Order filler/puller to their team. The Order Filler/Puller is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Order Filler is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
This is an evaluation to full-time hire position!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Efficiently pulls customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Correctly labels orders and utilize the RF scanner gun to fill orders and maintain correct inventory levels
- Maintains good working relationships with all co-workers
- Maintains the company’s equipment, materials and work area in a neat, clean, and orderly manner. On a daily basis, inspects, enters appropriate safety tracking in MHE log, and performs minor cleaning on the forklift or other MHE. Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following company and safety policies.
- Maintains the inventory integrity by the use of correct warehousing procedures, Warehouse Management System (WMS)use, supplemental WMS equipment use, periodic cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Follows documented warehouse processes and procedures to ensure acceptable levels of customer satisfaction, container turn around, undamaged product, inventory control, security, safety and other warehouse operating functions. Complies with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Collaborates daily with warehouse teammates to achieve short and long range goals to meet company and profitability growth objectives.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Consistent attendance in compliance of the attendance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- 1+ years' of experience in above essential duties with a preference in the ecommerce industry
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with warehouse
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree/GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 months’ experience preferred in above Essential Duties with a preference in the ecommerce industry.
Pay:$16/hr depending on experience
Schedule: Monday-Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Express Office: West Tualatin
19407 Southwest Martinazzi Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062