· Tuition Reimbursement
· Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Description for Assembly Worker
Assembles production components using various manual and automated tools. Assured accurate and timely support in delivery of components to customers. Works with quality materials and other support departments to meet all targeted goals.
Express Employment Professionals has been servicing the Greater Lansing area for 20 years specializing in Industrial, Administrative, and Professional staffing. We work with a variety of suppliers that are looking for Production Workers immediately! As an Express Associate, you are eligible for benefits while you are working full time including, Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, Short Term Disability, Direct Deposit, and Training.
Job Duties of the Assembly Worker
· Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
· Perform duties with minimal supervision.
· Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
· Follow all company instructions, safety policies and rules.
· Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
Requirements of the Assembly Worker
· Previous experience may be required
· Solid work history and longevity
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Detail Oriented
· Excellent attendance and positive attitude
· Must be able to work at a fast pace
· High School Diploma
1st Shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm
2nd Shift: 3:30pm – 12:00pm
3rd Shift: 11:15pm-7:15am
Ways to Apply for Assembly Worker Position:
· Call 517-272-4670 and speak to an Employment Specialist
· Apply at Expresspros.com/Lansingmi
Job Type: Full-time