Production Team Lead
Located in Hebron, IL
Our client in Hebron is searching for a 3rd shift Production Supervisor.
Hours Sunday - Thursday 11 pm - 8 am
Pay $20-25 Plus $1 shift differential
- This position is responsible for the day to day supervision of manufacturing personnel in the plant. Evaluate work centers and utilize manpower in a manner that will maximize efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Make decisions on production and personnel matters to ensure a safe and orderly production environment.
- Team Leaders are responsible for correcting non-standard behavior. When disciplinary action is required, Human Resources and Production Manager are to be advised.
- Promote Safety, Quality, and Production goals.
- Provide leadership and coaching by promoting teamwork and sharing successes of meeting goals.
- Ensure the plant is presentable at all times by monitoring housekeeping.
- Ensure a smooth transition by communicating from one shift to another.
- Verify shop orders for material and components issues.
- During shift monitor production levels, rejects and down time on machines, by physically being in the rooms and working with the people.
- Perform training of employees, work with employee to make sure they understand the job requirements and can perform the job.
- Any other duties as assigned by any supervisor or member of management.
- Perform yearly reviews of employees on shift.
- Verify employee punches in the payroll program. Keep accurate records of employee’s attendance.
- Approve vacation time for the staff on their shift to insure we maintain adequate staffing to meet customer requirements.
- Observe QA and Regulatory practices to ensure all work is done in compliance.
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly management meetings as needed.
- Generate reports as required for the Production Manager
- Completes all special projects in a timely and professional manner.
- Participates in special projects and/or other assignments as required.
- Works overtime and odd schedules as required by workload.
- 3-5 years of related experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment overseeing production
- Two-year business degree and/or three years related work experience a plus but not required.
If this sounds like the job for YOU, DON''T DELAY APPLY TODAY or call Annemarie at our office at 815-788-8556 for more information!
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014