Electronics Service Technician
Located in Bothell, WA
Salary: $22-$25 per hour
Position: Electronics Service Technician
Job Details: Conduct, maintain, test, and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, and laser systems and components using electronic test equipment, including multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, etc., for making repairs at the board or component level. Apply knowledge of electrical/electronics and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunction and apply skills in restoring equipment to operation. The electronics technician provides skilled mechanical and electrical/electronic support to all areas of laser manufacturing.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, laser and electrical/electronic and optical equipment, including programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, and test equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay: $22-$25 per hour DOE
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day.
- Ability to frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- 2 year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or the equivalent in a technical field.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Great technical, problem solving/analysis, and decision making skills.
- Must be willing to learn and team oriented.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl and climb throughout the day.
- Ability to frequently lift and move items over 50 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
How to Apply:
- Email resumes to Jobs.LynnwoodWA@ExpressPros.com
- Click “Apply”!
- Call/Text 425-775-4903
- Drop in! 19009 33rd Ave W Suite 204, Lynnwood WA 98036
- Updated resume encouraged
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- No fee to use our services!
- Referral Bonuses ($50)
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Weekly Paychecks on Fridays
Check out our Facebook Page for a complete listing of all open positions!
Express Office: Lynnwood
19009 33rd Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036