Chief Operating Officer - Healthcare
Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Excellent comp & benefits!
A large regional lab in the Pacific Northwest is seeking an experienced COO to lead their dynamic and growing team!
What You Get to Do!
This role is a member of the executive management team. The COO organizes, plans, directs, and oversees the company’s laboratory operations. The position relies on extensive medical laboratory experience and judgment to accomplish the goals of laboratory operations. The COO is responsible for the long-term strategic planning and short-term execution of operational activities. We emphasize the vital importance of a vibrant work culture and environment where building relationships, teamwork, and positive attitudes are highly valued!
What You Will Need:
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Laboratory Scientist Certification
- At least ten years of significant and applicable laboratory experience in regional reference lab with multiple locations or large hospital laboratory with multiple locations.
- Clinical and Anatomic Laboratory Experience
- Must have demonstrated an understanding of the technical and regulatory requirements in the clinical laboratory space (CLIA, CAP, FDA, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with project management best practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently facilitate both small and large meetings
- A passion for the work you do and the people you do it with!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702